Saturday, July 6, 2013

Grüße aus Berlin




  • After a terrible flight experience (curse you, United!), I'm in Berlin and staying very close to where I grew up, which is slightly strange. Some things have changed quite a lot, but it's also quite surprising that some shops and restaurants have stayed the same after nearly 20 years.
  • I've had Pommes to eat nearly every day (they are my favourite food, after all). One place didn't have mayonnaise for them, which is absolute madness. They tried to offer ketchup instead. Again: madness! 
  • I went to the market at Winterfeldtplatz today and got Pommes mit Mayo and these Polish shoes.

1 comment:

  1. Had a lovely time in Berlin when i went last month, miss the sunshine and laid back atmosphere there! Hope you're having fun and, nice shoes x

    ReplyDelete