Sunday, July 28, 2013

Berlin






It usually takes me a while to get back into the swing of things after returning from a trip. And ages to unpack. I emptied my suitcase, but dumped most of the stuff into another bag and that remains unpacked. Somehow getting everything unpacked just reinforces the fact that vacation time is over. So might as well put that off as long as possible. At least that's what I'm telling myself.
I did manage to get some of my film developed though. I think I still have two other rolls and some pictures on my phone as well. The ones above include a trip to Tempelhof, a tour group of Trabis, a view of the Landwehr Canal from the Charlottenburg bridge, and days of wandering around Mitte and Museumsinsel. I'm already ready to get back on a plane just looking at these.

No comments:

Post a Comment