Saturday, April 2, 2011

Lately



I've stopped eating dairy and have been enjoying these delicious vegan cupcakes. They're extra good with a strawberry on top!




Despite wearing glasses since January, I still forget to put them on now and again and have left home several times lately without them, which leads to me missing my bus as I return to get them. Not a good way to start the day. This note hasn't really helped.



The weather has been rather horrible lately. Or rather it has been oscillating between nice and sunny and horrible and super rainy. And when it's rainy I just like to stay in, light my candelabra/chandelier thing and listen to music.

And speaking of music, I'm looking forward to listening to Xfm's live broadcast from the Japan Benefit gig tomorrow! I only wish I could be there in person!

2 comments:

  1. that note is cute! and the cupcake looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ! Your blog is just adorable !
    http://demoiselleaparis.canalblog.com/

    ReplyDelete