Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Blah

The blurriest scan ever. Oops.
I don't really have much to say at the moment. I have some proper adult decisions that need to be made, which wouldn't be such a big deal if I wasn't pretty much the world's biggest eternal baby. Sometimes I just wish someone else could make all decisions for me. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to be expected to function as an adult when I can't remember to wear my glasses at least three days a week. How does that even work? Apparently I don't notice when I can't see very well.
Wow. That sounds like a major downer. Sorry. Things are not all stressful though. I'm waiting eagerly for my CD/DVD and vinyl copies of Graham Coxon's new album, which should be here this week! I waited eagerly at my computer on Sunday for midnight to come in the UK so I could download it on itunes. Best thing ever! I've been listening to it obsessively since then. I even listen to it on repeat at work and by sneakily plugging my skype headset into my phone and hiding my phone under a stack of papers on my desk. The lengths I go to for my obsessions over music...I feel like my life would be so much better if the only decisions I had to make were which album to listen to at any given time. Although that can be pretty stressful as well.

1 comment:

  1. Hey hey, this is Liezl otherwise known as becauseyoulisten from Tumblr.

    Eeek, proper adult decisions? I am largely unacquainted with such matters because while I've been in the "adult" age bracket for some years now and have a full-time job and all that jazz, I still live at home. LIKE THE AWESOME PERSON I AM. Actually it's kind of sad. But I'm too lazy/terrified to deal with it at the moment so there you go.

    Anyway, I'm sure you will figure out what to do about whatever it is. You couldn't possibly be a bigger eternal baby than I am, if it's any consolation.

    (Argh, I'm so annoyed that the Guardian website finally took down the stream of A+E. What, you mean I actually have to ORDER it now? When I just ordered a slew of Graham's other albums? What am I, made of money? Alright, you twisted my arm.)

    ReplyDelete