Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Good times


Today consisted of: sleeping in, watching Harry Potter while eating cheese-less pizza, taking a long nap, listening to the thunder and rain outside, and turning up my music to drown out the sound of the rain. Not bad.

In possibly more exciting news:
1. Last weekend I went to a concert in a partially finished cathedral.
2. I got a skateboarding Spongebob in my cereal box. Except I didn't remember taking it out of the box and found it on the kitchen counter and then got confused as to who might have put it there. Weird, huh?
3. I found a limited edition box set of 13 at Easy Street. I already have one, but this way I figured I could hang up the poster without worrying about messing it up since I now have two! (It made sense to me at the time...)

No comments:

Post a Comment