Monday, September 19, 2011

Weekend activities and autumnal weather


Yet another photo of a drawing. Still can't be bothered to scan.

This was not the weekend for shorts. Fall seemed to have arrived rather suddenly and I was ready for it today. I wore long sleeves and a coat and then summer seemed to make a reappearance this afternoon. So I'm wearing shorts and a t-shirt again. (I also am sort of perpetually sad-faced. I'm often asked what's wrong.)

In addition to freezing, this weekend involved:
- finally going grocery shopping for the first time since before I got sick. And yet all I bought were cookies and some ramen noodles. Yep. Celine: excelling at being an adult and taking care of herself since 2000-never.
- Curb Your Enthusiasm mini-marathon
- meeting a friend at the farmer's market on Sunday to get the ingredients for borscht. And then cooking success!
- a successful trip to the library to pick up some DVDs I had on hold and also finding Two Lives, which I remember cataloging back when I worked at the library as a student and making a note to look up. And three (or has it been four?) years later, I finally got my hands on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment