Monday, September 2, 2013

Berlin-stagram



Ha! See what I did there? Here are some photos from Berlin via my Instagram. I've really only started using my account this summer since I had forgotten the password (and my username...) for it. I have sort of mixed feelings about Instagram. I like the look of the filters, but it feels rather fakey, so I never use them. The graininess of these are due to efforts to zoom and the not so great camera on my phone.

I can hardly believe it's already September. This summer seems to have gone by much too quickly.  But the weather here is still nice, which I'm not at all used to. I think I'm part vampire or something because I can't handle being out in the sun for very long without getting a headache.

2 comments:

  1. I think I might be part vampire too. I was out in the sun for 4 1/2 hours at my friend's baby shower and by the end of it I had the grossest headache, ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4.5 hours! this is way too long! i can barely handle an hour and my head is splitting!

    ReplyDelete